HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, January 12, 2021 (Newswire.com) - The real estate market is invariably dynamic by itself. It is an industry of volatile and heterogeneous nature. So many factors influence the real estate sector on a day-to-day basis. Every year the preferences and expectations of the buyers and sellers keep on changing. And it directly impacts the real estate market and alters the trends.
We are yet to find out what 2021 has in store for the real estate market. However, real estate experts could give an overview of the real estate market in 2021. Notably, Sandra Pike, a multiple-time ThreeBestRated® Award-winning real estate agent from Halifax, Nova Scotia, sheds some insights on top real estate trends to look for in 2021.
Top 5 real estate trends to look for in 2021
- There will be a push from those living in the Urban Core to move to suburban areas, as it facilitates room for flex office spaces. As more people work from home and look for more affordable housing outside Halifax, there is a greater demand for areas that offer more space to live, work, and play.
- Waterfront and recreational properties will be in higher demand.
- There will be a surge in demand for Modular buildings. As most builders now are faced with a shortage of staffing, It delays construction. So, prefab homes may be the way the consumer will trend. They are more efficient, they cost less, and could be constructed quicker than a stick-built.
- Most of the agents who were not using digital tools would have to adapt to digitalization in 2021.
- Given the fact that Atlantic Canada did extremely well during the pandemic, we may see an increase in buyers from other parts of Canada wanting to move here. More homes may be sold sight unseen.
About Sandra Pike - THE PIKE GROUP
As surreal as it may sound, Sandra Pike started her career as a realtor at the age of 40. Within a short span, she mastered the art of selling or buying a property and became a pioneer in her field. By 2014 she formed a group of determined and hardworking real estate professionals and launched the pike group. Through their sheer negotiation skills and innovative marketing initiatives, they grew into becoming one of the best real estate agents in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Sandra has an affinity for technology. She actively adapts to the latest technologies and digitalization of the business. Sandra is a recipient of the honorable ThreeBestRated® real estate agents award for more than three years in a row. After all these achievements, She says, "At the end of the day, it is all about the client; making them smile is what motivates me to provide exceptional services to our clients."