What are Halifax Agents saying about the market?
Friday, Mar 05, 2021
Introducing Ian Angus of Royal LePage, Richard Payne of EXP, Brenda Kielbratowski of Keller Williams and myself Sandra Pike of Royal Lepage.
Today's discussion is all about our sizzling real estate market here in Halifax.
- Do we think buyer's are overpaying?
- When did this seller's market start?
- What is the cause of the market, is it really Covid?
- Has the city caused the crisis?
- What are we telling our buyers?
Since Nov 01, 2020 2442 homes have sold. Out of the homes that sold, 1525 of them sold at ask or over asking. To break these stats even further for you
- 32 homes sold over 100k
- 182 homes sold between 50-100k over ask
- 299 homes sold between 25-50k over ask
- 579 homes sold up to 25k over
What are your thoughts of the market??
Are you looking for a home in Metro? Be sure to check our website for weekly updates on properties that we are listing.
Post Your Comment: